What you can expect from us
We offer an initial 30 minute consultation. Under exceptional circumstances we undertake substantive casework.
What we expect from you
Once you instruct us to represent your case, we ask that you remain contactable throughout the period we represent you. We will provide you with a detailed client care letter of including our terms and conditions for you to agree and sign. Once advising you of the law and procedure, we will guide you as to the evidence required to build your case. We ask that this is also provided in a timely manner.
We can help you with the following applications:
- Asylum claims including fresh asylum claims
- Judicial reviews
- Claims for victims of trafficking
- Some domestic violence claims
- Overseas application to come to UK as a visitor, spouse, investor, student etc
- Overseas appeals in the UK
- In-country applications to vary your leave or to extended your current stay
- In-country applications as an illegal entrant or overstayer to make a concessionary based application
- EEA Regulation applications (for the EEA member or their EEA family or non EEA family member)
- Immigration detention representation – with onsite visits
- Deportation proceedings
- Administrative removal matter
- Document certification-small fee applies
How to access advice
If you live, work or study in Camden we offer a drop-in service at the office every Wednesday between 10.00-12.00. No appointment is necessary. People are seen on a first come first served basis. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU BRING PRROF OF RESIDENCE. PLEASE NOTE we may not be able to see everyone who comes and it may be necessary to restrict the numbers seen at the service.
We also provide an evening advice clinic twice a month on Wednesday evenings. Details to be obtained from our reception
Telephone advice: Every Tuesday between 10-12noon on 0207 284 6510
Appointments are reserved for new and existing clients.