How we can help you
We can assist people living, working or studying in the London Borough of Camden with their appeals against decisions concerning the following:
- Work Capability Assessment;
- Employment and Support Allowance;
- Personal Independence Payment;
- Disability Living Allowance;
- Attendance Allowance
- Habitual Residence and Right to Reside;
- Overpayments of benefits/tax credits;
- Housing Benefit;
- First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal Appeals;
- Other benefit entitlement issues.
How to access our welfare benefits service
Every Tuesday and Thursday between 10 am and 12pm. No appointment is necessary but please note that people are seen on a first-come, first-served basis and we may have to restrict numbers. *Please ensure that you bring proof that you live, work or study in Camden when you attend*.