How we can help you
We can assist people living, working or studying in the London Borough of Camden with their appeals against decisions concerning the following:
- Work Capability Assessment;
- Employment and Support Allowance;
- Personal Independence Payment;
- Disability Living Allowance;
- Attendance Allowance
- Habitual Residence and Right to Reside;
- Overpayments of benefits/tax credits;
- Housing Benefit;
- First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal Appeals;
- Other benefit entitlement issues.
How to access our welfare benefits service
Every Tuesday between 10 am and 12pm. Please note that people are seen on a first-come, first-served basis and we may have to restrict numbers. *Please ensure that you bring proof that you live, work or study in Camden when you attend*.
We now provide an outreach advice session every Wednesday between 10.30-12.30 at the Kingsgate Community Centre, 107 Kingsgate Road, London NW6 2JH