We can help with the following applications:
- Asylum claims – including fresh asylum claims;
- Judicial reviews;
- Claims for victims of trafficking;
- Some domestic violence claims;
- Overseas applications to come to UK as a visitor, spouse, investor, student etc;
- Overseas appeals in the UK;
- In-country applications to vary your leave or to extend your current stay;
- In-country applications as an illegal entrant or overstayer to make a concessionary based application;
- EEA Regulation applications (for the EEA member or their EEA family or non EEA family member);
- Immigration detention representation – with onsite visits;
- Deportation proceedings;
- Administrative removal matters;
- Document certification (small fee applies).
What to expect from us
- We offer an initial 30 minute consultation. In exceptional circumstances, we will undertake more substantive casework free of charge.
What we expect from you
- Once you instruct us to represent you and assist you with your case, we ask that you remain contactable throughout the period in which we represent you.
- We will provide you with a detailed client care letter containing our terms and conditions for you to agree and sign.
- Once we’ve advised you on the relevant law and procedure, we will guide you through what kind of evidence you need to obtain to help you build your case. We ask that you provide this evidence in a timely manner.
How to access our immigration and asylum services
- Every Wednesday between 10 am and 12pm. No appointment is necessary but please note that people are seen on a first-come, first-served basis and we may have to restrict numbers. *Please ensure that you bring proof of residence with you when you attend*.
- We also provide an evening advice clinic twice a month on Wednesday evenings. Please contact us for more information.
Every Tuesday between 10am and 12pm by calling us on 0207 284 6510.
Appointments are reserved for new and existing clients.