Camden Community Law Centre would not be able to serve our clients and local community without the help of dedicated and conscientious volunteers.
Here are some examples of the kind of things that Camden Community Law Centre volunteers do:
- Staffing reception and greeting visitors to the centre;
- Answering and responding to telephone enquiries;
- Conducting ‘triage’ interviews with visitors to find out the nature of their legal problem;
- Assisting with case administration;
- Volunteering at our drop-in clinics;
- Helping with publicity work about the centre;
- Carrying out research for funding applications and partnership proposals.
We welcome enquiries from those who have some spare time and wish to support our work in this very practical way. Please email email@example.com if you would like to discuss volunteering with us.